Liverpool Century offers many different rides catering for all levels of rider ability, from those throwing their leg over a bike for the first time to seasoned riders looking to push their limits.
There are the following standard rides
The Club run every Sunday from Knowsley Sports Centre (unless advertised). This is the traditional Sunday ride, ridden at a steady pace with a cafe stop. Nobody is left behind.
The Beginners ride for those new to cycling. Short local routes, paced to suit all riders. Cafe stop and nobody is left behind.
The Advanced ride every Sunday from various starting locations. Longer distances, ridden at a steady pace; may or may not have a cafe stop. Nobody is left behind.
Club run leaving at 6.15pm from the club rooms all welcome. Ridden at a steady pace and nobody is left behind.
- Riders are expected to use a road worthy bike
- Wear suitable clothing for the weather
- Bring a phone and take some numbers from your companions
- Bring spare tyres and equipment needed to repair a flat tyre (mini tool, pump)
- Respect your fellow riders and listen to experienced riders
- If you move ahead of the bunch on a climb or get separated, wait for the group before you meet the next turn/ junction
B & Y Saturday mornings from Wingrays garage in Woolton[mappress mapid=”3″]
Wheatsheef Training ride
South Liverpool Chaingang every Tuesday and Thursday leaves Wingrays at 6:30 prompt.
Various routes ridden at a fast, steady pace. If you get dropped when the run has started you will get left behind.[mappress mapid=”3″]